Sunday, June 28, 2009

Marine Corps Wrestling Singlets

Mis días con clonazepam

No, I never took one of these pills. But she did, she took them as water or candy. Especially when they wanted to hear. Could swallow six or seven in a minute. Sometimes I had the feeling of a feat, so many pills she swallowed and undaunted. No one believed me when I commented. Grandmother, Pamela took six pills Can you believe? My grandmother replied: Me too. And it was true. But the old was left as dead. No Pamela, Pamela was more alert, more sinister as he stoked clonazepam putez's daughter, the dire need to suffer and cause suffering. Then when we were just discussing, for anything but by the way, his need to plunge daggers (I must admit that those days I was quite willing to flesh wounds, and not because I'd be hurt if not because he loved that bitch) she began to swallow those mechanics one and another and another pill. And then the door was discussed. Once bought a puppy - keychain was horrible. She asked me is cute, no? And I do not usually lie but I can soften an answer without using euphemisms, I replied: no, is something ugly. It was Christmas Eve prelude. I can assure you that night the baby Jesus was not born that night was not good, that the wise men were lost in a slum and were consecutively violated massive and now working as transvestites vip. What makes me think that if there was no Christmas there was never any, we would have spared the Inquisition, the priestly pederasty, the power of the church in the states and their obvious bias towards dictatorship and the need of poor and ignorant. But she said that day he cried and took not know how many pills. You're good, then tell me to insult me \u200b\u200band try to pluck out my eyes, you're more than good, you're an angel, you're an angel, beautiful repeated crying like a thunderbolt on the tree. It took me long to realize that she believed that angels mutated demons. It took me too. Both took me to prove it falling feathers around me, these two gaping wounds in the back, the tail wag, this red sadness where clonazepam savoring the taste of her warm mouth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment