Tatuáme al Che
beating the Tattoo local willing to erase the name of my last ex with the face of circumstances for how he explained the tattoo he was happy to have been abandoned? or worse told how he had started a new relationship and my new partner does not believe that my grandmother be called Pamela? So there we were, looking for a new tattoo when he entered a beautiful asshole I do not know, Ponele 17 years, not more. Linda to lacerated pain. Thought naked immediately, then I died ( ah, those delights of thought) but naked preferred. The business attending instantly stopped meeting, "Yes? andás said what looking for? I thought surely seek equitable restraint vaginal contact with semen, asshole. But I said nothing, I am respectful of others stupidity. Look said looking at me, I come to Che tattoo, I want him here, he said. "Here" was on the left breast, which I was symbolically suggestive if not that gave up for that thought dead and now full of worms, preferring clear that in my mouth and trembling. And I did not speak I am respectful of the symbolism when he is Berreta . Perhaps excited by the future work on the breast that looked like a beautiful poem, the guy says, "How great it was Che." Yes, said she left looking at me I suppose because I looked distracted the drawings, Che was a mass Bolus said. Then silence fell on the premises. "You know
what, I asked, would not you have the Red Grasshopper?. I knew then sad.
0 comments:
Post a Comment