Monday, November 3, 2008

Felicidades De Boda Espanol

The most terrifying film look

After Halloween, I return to blog. I regret to say that I have not had time to prepare the analysis of Catwoman, so it will be pending. I'm really sorry, I hope you understand. Now will launch a new survey, which shows the most terrifying looks of Batman films. The nominees are:

The DeVito Penguin One of the most memorable characters from the Batman movies has its fame for its look. A white complexion a pair of fins instead of hands, a long nose and dark clothing putiaguda and gave a grim twist to a bizarre trying to be part of society, but it was handled and finally accepted as an animal.

Murphy Scarecrow A very strange look, but falls into this category. Dr. Crane uses the Scarecrow mask to scare people that have been contaminated by drugs. Your reamente look scary, especially in the scene where bats out of his mouth, in the middle of a hallucination of Batman. Not just his look is impressive, his performance too.


Ledger The Joker



could not be absent on the best villain of the story. For this film, the Joker is a "big smile" thanks to the scars on his face. The origin of this criminal is not clear (I think even the same Joker knows the real reason), but it's still a terrific look, showing that his life has been one of the best and that is a total lunatic.

Two Faces of Eckhart

The look that scares me (at least to me). Two Face in TDK is renewed with one side burnt lidless eye and its teeth into the air. It gives us a disturbing look, a look that turned a fighter for justice in a psychopath who seeks revenge against those who ruined his life.

These are the "outfits" that I offer. Now you choose your favorite, to see which is the most frightening look of the Batman movies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment