Saturday, September 13, 2008

Olivetti Jp192 Color Xp

Two Starting

Before saying anything, I will explain that this is my project. As you see, this blog will talk about that is, for me, the best superhero of comic: BATMAN , however, my project will include more analysis of the story, its characters, comments on films and animated series, etc. As I say, mine is the analysis, because as you may know, Batman is a story that deserves a trillion analysis and I will do some analysis of the legacy of Bob Kane. I will "unmask" the madman who wears a bat to Destour evil. Soon will improve a little on my blog, and I will have a new post, which is an analysis I've done (in terms of two characters from the movies). To close this inaugural entry, I will put a picture worth a poster

0 comments:

Post a Comment