Well, this may not bring an analysis, I present information about something that was found in The Gotham Times, courtesy of Batman DK . The first is a letter to the newspaper, written by Edward Nashton , the true identity of The Riddler.
Dent can not be credible "
Now the District Attorney
Harvey Dent aims to turn the city
, speaking of truth, jus-
tice, etc. Should we believe him?
I think not. Plus he is pretending to be a
man of justice, the more it means he is
corrupt as every powerful man in
the city.
Right now Dent seems different
others, but is only part of
game, then he can gain power by fools
that support it. A man who comes in
darkest moments to save the if-
situation exists only in fables, in real life,
people and has provided other (bad)
intentions
That letter left me somewhat puzzled, and changed the way I see Harvey XD, but it certainly gives an indication that The Riddler has a chanse to appear third.
The other finding is the following: a notice of a party in ICEBERG LOUNGE, Cobblepot Oswald bar, or if you want to call him The Penguin. And there's more, said that the bar will be DJ Tux and Tux is the mascot of Linux, which is a penguin.
Nashton If the letter and had me stumped, it leaves me even more perplexed. It seems to be a new campaign to promote the new film. I have a question I can only say What HAHAHA THE TIMES? XD
0 comments:
Post a Comment