Friday, May 6, 2011

Castlevania Doujin Mr. Moonlight




Estababuscando a video of "The cat duet" because I wanted to hang inthe clown group page where I participate, this is a simpáticacanción in which only meows when you hear it read by laasocié with the clown, well the fact is that among the suggestions that tepone on Youtube I came across this curious project called CatCert, inthe a composer named Mindaugas of Lithuania met witha Piečaitis of those videos that people upload to youtube on their pets, of unagata named Nora playing the piano (or at least what they say in official lapágina project). Then he thought of composing a piece that touches basándoseen Nora in the video, says the page, in conciertosproyectan the video of Nora and the accompanying orchestra, I nose the truth music anything and I can only say that I liked. For those who doubted the animalespueden be great teachers, you just have to be attentive to what we quierendecir

Chocolate Desdeque I saw it said it had decided to find Nora and casarsecon it, but I say that musicians do not agree, now quiereobligarme to sing with him "The cat duet" to see if anyone nosdescubre and we launched to stardom , although I think my sweet voice will leave jajajajajajajaLes unatarea difficult for both videos they laugh a bit, I promise that if you have not heard of the duo's love forever MIAUUUUUU

Smile and good
life

0 comments:

Post a Comment