Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sen Artykuły Naukowe

has flown

The 2011 to good or bad is happening to me super fast, at this rate at least feel will be Christmas again. I can hardly believe it comes in March, with the burning of a bad mood to indulge in the euphoria of carnival, the eve of spring racing raindrops are held on all windows and increasingly purple jacaranda. A while ago I entered my time "world, you eat dog" but a hedgehog has diluted with an unexpected question just as he began to become more dense. He does not know (or perhaps pretend not to know) but it is full of spontaneity and innocence, and although occasionally I say that I hate, most of the time I love you with all your heart.




Smile and good life Waters PD
March
always sounded to me a peach tarts ^ __ ^







0 comments:

Post a Comment