Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Free Welcome Speech In School Annual Day

birthday Abrazifiesta

Thanks Strider Spinel master of masters by way of illustration


are closing my sweet 27 ^ __ ^ and to celebrate I am organizing a abrazifiesta, osease just give free hugs on my birthday which is on 19 birthday. So I hope on Saturday 19 February at noon in front of Fine Arts.

I would be happy to join me to enjoy life living embrace not forget to take your little sign, can unleash their inner artist, the one with the most creative poster will award a writ of mime like the movie of paris love ^ __ ^

can carry
nose, wings, funny hats or anything you can think of to inspire all of us hugging.

After the abrazifiesta, which we will continue to want it to or cafesín baresín out there. drinking and / or eat something. So if you do not reach the hugs can go to after abrazifiesta ^ __ ^



had already
since before this song, but I love Yes, I'm corny! Any problem?


Smile and good life

0 comments:

Post a Comment