Monday, December 13, 2010

U Control Helicopter Spinning

These wonderful things the universe


No matter how sad you are, or if you hit her in the little toe of the foot in one of those cold days that are in dogs, does not even matter if you stumbled and fell face in dog shit, and even better mothers if the past and boomerang back to you and gets you a trip ...

time
As they said in Ameli: love makes you beautiful, and I feel so beautiful in this
... there is always something that makes you smile, I have one of those somethings that always works like magic, is one of those who are not, which makes me feel beautiful as I am. The tears were, again I have wanted to dance, roll on grass and feel I can touch the stars to paint color if I want.

Now that my moods go back to sleep 2 hours and then to study the test pair shop.

Smile and good life

PS If anyone knows Quie touch version of Minor Swing and I says love for etrenidad

0 comments:

Post a Comment