Oh, otra vez
has spent a lifetime, or more than death since those days and clonazepam and sex Pamela adrift, anywhere any more or less admitted wins. She and her nails and her tongue looked angry and lost and the tension in the lips, that that wound muecamuerte anxious in the face while I hurt / crying out their nails, burying them in my back. It's been a death, and sings a ghost walk with your name on my phone now: me, I'm Pamela, oh Vielov you hear me? Are you there? And I know that is not your body, your true voice, the translucent skin of your ghost your desire, call me. And there are flames on my body, wrapped, lacerating, wishing, searching and searching that way. Me, insists Vielov, oh Vielov. And cry cry or think or say in a cry: Oh, again this vidamuerte of knowing and yearning, this muertemuerte of our names ringing in our lips! Ah, I never masturbate thinking about you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment