Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blackbird Movie Trailer

Ni un millón de Pamelas

After months locked up I went for a walk in the sun bit pious and humiliating questions like the new boyfriend and loud that my grandmother brought or stole a Nazi nightmare or a bad drug trip dirty, dirty any drug is there, within reach, and the elderly drinker like her. And also tired Foucautl and Nietzsche and Sartre and the whole philosophy this year digested a basis of obscenities at my girlfriend (not Pamela) if not my last ex, whom I met when he came to make a field survey for Was naive? maybe but it does not matter now. Walking through a neighborhood adjacent to mine, lost, stifled any Buenos Aires when suddenly a laugh or platinum through the air like a flare lit carried by a vaguely familiar face, I looked without seeing (I think I tried not to think about the spectacle of my grandmother and his Nazi perched on whiskey bottles and pill) maybe I looked at my best face mixed Beatteljuice the Coyote chasing the bird, until the laughter I said I said hello and I said to myself, those features but of course I know them, I tried to reason, the months locked up, the pallor of mine, the local pollster, shouting drunken granny, grandpa concubine sadness, I thought, that face but I I said, dry those eyes, his smile shot against a white air, your approach and pretend both Pamela but into a more meat and less dark, and oh, Justina hello, hello again, this rustic says Pamela, how nice you said and his smile goes a little laugh that begins to feel sad evening definitely pale to dark opening where a snake shows its tongue, and hisses and says, you're more fat, changed, you look very good, very cute says Pamela primitive projection and suddenly, that you and I had nothing? I would say perhaps because I had her, the true and taking clonazepam and poetry with the same intensity again and going crazy with drugs, looking at me with contempt and passion and worship mixed as three religions together while competing in their eyes, to that bitch that if a discussion had not been imposed or even saying "I'll kill you "disappeared and there was no way to find, which then we found out he was hiding in the closet when someone approached her room and she could stay there a whole day, and more wanted to say, a million screaming sisters would a Pamela, and would tell her about God is dead, the man died, the person restrained and stuff, so-called Intensive of the former pollster, but I said and smiled as my grandmother smiles whenever Grandpa learns that she has new boyfriend, blaf blaf blaf smiled because I think it is unusual to aquellarre, and later I installed behind a stifling aquarium glass. We loved

0 comments:

Post a Comment